Businesses, Institutions, NGOs & Organizations
If you are a business, institution or other organization that wants to be part of the sustainability solution then becoming a Community Partner to the Sustainable Kingston Plan is the way to do it.
As a Community Partner you can support Sustainable Kingston by:
- Demonstrating a shared vision of sustainability through actions appropriate to the business of our organization
- Participating in improving and implementing the Sustainable Kingston Plan
- Communicating about actions that we are taking and how our actions contribute to a Sustainable Kingston Plan
- Sharing best practices and lessons learned
Partnership is an important commitment to the community. Sustainable Kingston wants to recognize partner organizations and share summary information about your accomplishments so that we can all see what is possible when we all contribute.
Becoming a Community Partner is easy - choose the way that best suits your organization. To become a Community Partner and start sharing information on Sustainable Kingston’s Community Action Inventory you can:
- Official endorsement of the Sustainable Kingston Community Partnership Charter (Appendix B of the Sustainable Kingston Plan),
- Send us a letter on your letterhead stating your organization’s desire to be recognized as a Community Partner to the Plan and your support for Sustainable Kingston.
- Let us know who to contact so that we can begin adding your actions to the Community Action Inventory.
Send your information to Sustainable Kingston.